Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Class of 2010
Carnegie Mellon University
IT Pricing Leader, GE Oil & Gas
Nov 2013 - Present
Leading the IT implementaion of a business initiative to evolve the pricing strategy of GE O&G spare parts business from Cost-Plus Pricing to Value-Based Pricing.
- Implemented a data warehousing solution to consolidate data from ERP systems, in-house applications and manual data sources.
- Led the effort to develop powerful in-house statistical tools to help the business define price corridors by analyzing historical transactions.
- Implemented a natural language rules engine to allow business users author company pricing guidelines.
- Implemented a custom application to compliment the existing ERP Order Management module with advanced pricing capabilities.
Software Engineer, GE Oil & Gas
Jun 2010 - Oct 2013
- Developed distributed machine learning algorithms to predict thermodynamic performance of centrifugal compressors.
- Developed algorithms to pre-process and analyze gigabyte scale operational data from compression trains.
- Developed highly interactive visualizations of multivariate data
- Lead a team of Java developers to create a series of productivity applications to reduce engineering design cycle time.